Monday, September 19, 2005

The fox in my garden

I feel so incredibly special. I went to the kitchen to make a peanut butter sandwich and spied a fox asleep in the shrubs of my back yard.

It looked so incredibly peaceful. But they start easily, and it must have sensed me staring, because it looked up just as I was about to snap the photo on the left with my little digital camera – wholly inadequate to the task.

It is such an incredibly beautiful animal. I simply cannot understand how anyone could find pleasure in hunting it down for sport. How does anyone take pleasure in killing anything, for that matter?

2 Comments:

At 10:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just sent the link to this post to all my friends,

peace and chips,

le etch.

 
At 5:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Foxes are cool and people who hunt them are, at the very least, strange.

It is however worth pointing out that they form, in towns at least, an enormous reservoir of parvovirus and canine distemper which they pass on to pet dogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home